1) State law requires any copper purchases to be held for 5 days. After the 5th day a check will be mailed to a valid address. Another option would be picking the check up from the facility after the 5th day.
2) There are no cash transactions for copper.
3) For the best prices, materials should be segregated and cleaned.
4) For prepared steel, the material needs to be “2X5″. Anything over is unprepared. Pipe 7 Inches and over need to be split down the center, as well as being 5ft in length.
5) Materials with fluids and gases will not be accepted.
6) Sealed containers are not accepted.
7) Deductions will be made for any trash, mud, debris, liquids sold with materials.
8) A valid ID must be presented when selling all material.